Car Parking Charges: Press Release from Bradford Council on our News page
Welcome to the Friends of St.Ives Estate website
Located near Bingley in West Yorkshire, St Ives Estate is a country park of 500 acres belonging to Bradford Metropolitan District Council with Public access to a large part of the area. The Estate is the former country home of the Ferrand family who sold the estate to Bingley Urban district Council in 1928 (see History section). Bingley UDC became part of Bradford in 1974, when the number of local authorities was reduced. The Estate has a large childrens’ play area, plenty of scope for walkers and a cafe. The Friends of St Ives (also known as FOSI) is a group promoting activities on the Estate, whilst conserving the traditions. The Estate is used for a diverse range of activities from golf, archery, bird watching, walking and horse riding to angling on Coppice pond.
Please visit our Facebook page; www.facebook.com/TheFriendsOfStIvesEstate